Modular Coffee Table Ideas – Modular coffee tables bring versatility to the living room. You can change the arrangement for a different look, you can move them to the side with ease, and you can piece together a coffee table that’s just right for your space. You may be lucky enough to find a ready-for-purchase modular coffee table, but if not, it’s time to start thinking outside of the box. In fact, many of today’s featured finds are actually side tables or ottomans purchased in groups and arranged to form the perfect modular coffee table solution! Ready for a closer look?
The coffee table is something you use everyday. It is also the centerpiece of your luxury living room. These pieces of furniture give you a spot to rest your feet, to set your dinner tray, to place your laptop, to sit when there is not enough room on the sofa and the list goes on! In this article, I’ll share with you some versatile decorating ideas with modular coffee tables for contemporary interiors.
If you are reading this post, I’m guessing you have yet to find “the one”. There are three areas of focus that are important for researchers to consider when selecting their perfect coffee tables: design, stability and versatility. We begin with a collection of beautifully designed modular coffee tables. No need to piece together your perfect item! These selections have it all, and they’re ready to take center stage in your living room.
Why Choose Modular Furniture?
The event planning industry has gotten extremely competitive over the last decade, and meeting whimsical client demands has gotten harder. However, innovation frequently comes out of hardship, as evidenced by some innovative event production companies and furniture rental companies finding a furnishing alternative that benefits their bottom line and demanding clientele: Portable Modular Furniture.
Modular furniture refers to a furniture product comprised of two or three distinct parts that may be assembled and disassembled to form dozens of furniture models. For example, a new market innovation involving just ottoman-like bases and standard size arms can be turned into over 40 furniture combination’s in mere minutes. These variations include sectionals, chaises, sofas, loveseats, chairs, daybeds and more.
At this point you may be wondering whether modular furniture is a worthwhile investment for your business. Here are the Top 5 reasons why modular furniture will improve the efficiency and profitability of your business.
1) Versatility – This type of furniture typically comes in 2 or 4 component combinations; arm/base or right chaise/corner/extension/left chaise, which allow you to create a variety of unique sofa sectionals, chaises or couches. Such versatility allows you furnish any event without the need for dozens of different furniture pieces. So, offering/stocking modular furniture allows you to offer your clients more choices in décor for their event. Some modular furniture models also allow you to replace the seating surface of the of the ottoman with a hard top, turning the ottoman into a coffee table.
2) Replacement Cost – The hard reality is that even with great care furniture does not last forever. This is especially true for event furniture which takes quite a beating during the actual event and the transport to/from the venue. Modular furniture makes it possible to only replace the damaged components, which is considerably less costly than replacing an entire sofa sectional. In addition, some modular sofa models are designed with removable cushion seating surfaces. This is beneficial because the seating surface experiences the greatest wear and tear and having a removable cushion lowers your replacement cost even further and makes it even more economical to maintain your modern furniture.
3) Inventory Management – Every event rental company wants to offer their clients the greatest variety of products possible. However, the degree of complexity of inventory management grows proportionately with the number of products offered. I often hear event rental company owners complaining that they are having a hard time keeping track of all the different items that they stock. The problem becomes more serious during busy seasons when the logistics of keeping track of items going to/from venues becomes a nightmare. All I have to say is that managing an inventory of bases and arms is certainly easier than keeping track of a combination of couches, ottomans, daybeds, chaises, sectionals, love seats and more.
4) Economical Storage, Shipment and Assembly – Unique furniture combinations really make your event stand apart, but they can reap financial havoc when it comes to storage and shipping because individual pieces take up a tremendous amount of cubic footage requiring you to lease additional warehouse space and send bigger or multiple delivery trucks to service an event. Since modular furniture is comprised of several components it can be easily disassembled and packed tightly into a delivery truck or storage space. Ultimately using modular furniture will allow you to save money on warehouse storage and delivery. Modular sofa sectionals are also easy to assemble and disassemble which cuts down your setup/breakdown time.
5) Ease of meeting and exceeding client expectations – Modular furniture allows you to meet the demands of any client. You can use modular furniture to fit out the perimeter of a space, or use the same basic components to create varied looks for a truly unique event. You can use modular furniture to outfit your event with chairs, sofas. Sectionals, loungers, chaises or even daybeds, so you can facilitate your clients’ needs at a significantly lower cost since you don’t have to purchase and stock any of the aforementioned furniture items.
That was our suggestions of 20 amazing examples of exclusive modular coffee table furniture ideas for your luxury living room. Did you like this stunning modular coffee tables?